Protect Garage Floors from Water, Oil and Stains with Invisiseal
Concrete, Brick, Masonry, and Porous Stone Sealer
Uncovered mineral-based surfaces like those found in garages, factories, and warehouses are subject to stains from penetrating oils, greases, and water. Bone Dry’s Invisiseal creates a breathable seal chemically bonded with the structure. Substrates treated with Invisiseal repel water and oils, with liquids beading and collecting on the surface for fast drying.
Keep your Surface’s Natural look While Mitigating Moisture Infiltration
Unlike Bone Dry’s Acryl-A-Seal, which leaves a semi-glossy look when it dries, Invisiseal doesn’t change the appearance of treated surfaces.
Invisiseal allows brick, concrete, and porous stone surfaces to breathe and protects them from staining and moisture damage. When building brick or concrete patios or driveways, you may want to keep the natural look of those structures. Invisiseal leaves pavers, brick, and porous stone structures looking natural to the naked eye, but penetrates to stop stains and liquid absorption.
Don’t let Oils and Grease Penetrate the Surfaces of your Home or Business
Whether you are installing a new concrete substrate garage floor or a masonry patio in your back yard, petroleum based oils will stain and water will slowly damage these surfaces, breaking down material bonds and reducing the lifespan of your investment.
Applying Invisiseal as a deep penetrating sealant creates strong bonds with the surface minerals, filling capillaries and interstitial spaces to protect against the intrusion of waters, oils and other foreign materials.
Invisiseal for Old and New Surfaces
Bone Dry’s Invisiseal is a versatile surface sealer capable of protecting both old and recently constructed surfaces. Whether you’re laying a Chicago brick patio or a reclaimed Cream City brick retaining wall; or if you’re looking to protect your old garage floor before you start changing your own oil, Inivisiseal will protect those surfaces from penetrating oils and water.
Contact Bone Dry to order the best moisture mitigation and concrete sealer products.
Bone Dry Products® Invisiseal® is a clear, penetrating, breathable sealer that provides water, oil and stain resistance on concrete, masonry, natural stone and pavers. Invisiseal imparts a deep layer of barrier chemically bonded to the structure for longer treatment. Its rapid water bead development and quick dry reduces the amount of water intake and stops stains and garage-type oils from penetrating in the surface.
- Protects Concrete, Brick, Porous Stone
- Deep penetration and long lasting performance
- No change in surface appearance
- High resistance to water, oil and stains
- May be formulated into Surface Coatings/Finishes
- Quick dry time after application
- Allows substrate to “breathe”
- Invisiseal® can be applied via brush, roll or spray.
- Avoid using Invisiseal on non-porous, sealed surface.
- Surface to be treated must be clean and dry prior to application.
- Always test each type of surface for appearance and penetration before overall application.
- Do Not use in direct sunlight when temperature is above 85°F. The temperature of the surface should be above 45°F at time of application.
- Dries/Cures in less than 24 hours