Keep Moisture from Surfacing in Concrete Floors in Industrial Warehouses and Government Buildings
Industrial Moisture Mitigation for Concrete Slabs
Government and Industrial facilities tend to share a no-frills approach when it comes to flooring: concrete slabs covering large areas. Without proper moisture mitigation solutions or a vapor seal, these structures can begin to dilapidate sooner than they should. Additionally, surfacing moisture can damage goods and materials resting on top of concrete floors.
Bone Dry Pro is best for indoor projects over 2,000 ft2 and is the complete solution for sealing concrete floors covering large surface areas like:
- Dry storage facilities
- Military barracks
- Airplane hangars
- Post offices
All Bone Dry Concrete Sealing products cover 220 ft2 per gallon.
Moisture and industrial flooring don’t mix – solve concrete dampness problems with Bone Dry Products.
Bone Dry Products Provide Complete Moisture Solutions
Bone Dry products cover all of your concrete treatment and waterproofing projects.
- Bone Dry Pro – Complete commercial and industrial indoor concrete sealer
- Bone Dry Original – Standard concrete moisture mitigation for indoor or outdoor surfaces
- Bone Dry Plus – Indoor or outdoor sealer with added anti-microbial additives to prevent mold
- Invisiseal – sealer for brick, porous stone and pervious concrete
- Etch-A-Crete – preparatory treatment to open the pours of hard-troweled existing concrete
- Bone Dry Primer – pre-treatment for extremely porous concrete
- Multi-Shield – weather repellant sealer for outdoor applications on wood, concrete, brick, and stucco
- Acryl-A-Seal – semi gloss surface coating for indoor/outdoor use on concrete, brick block, and stucco